The CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people who don’t live in their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Cloth face coverings are most essential when physical distancing is difficult (such as when moving within a crowd or audience), and in settings where individuals might raise their voices (shouting, cheering, etc.). Cloth face coverings are meant to protect other people in case the wearer is unknowingly infected but does not have symptoms. Per CDC recommendations, we are requiring all attendees of the 2020 Yestingsmeier Cup to wear a face covering in the following locations:
- Inside the Golf Club of Indiana clubhouse
- Around the perimeter of the Clubhouse, specifically by the scoreboards
- On the driving range (only coaches and players allowed)
- On the practice green (only coaches and players allowed)
- On the first tee box
- Around the 18th green (particularly on Day 2)
Patrons and players are encouraged to wear face coverings on the golf course, but will not be required.
Additionally, please follow the below preventative actions to ensure the safety of patrons and players:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Avoid contact with those who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick or have come in contact with someone who is sick
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from other players and patrons on and around the course
- Avoid as much contact as possible with non‐personal items such as practice cups, range balls, etc.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Refrain from touching other player’s equipment or golf balls.
- Confirm scores verbally rather than trading cards
Please contact Coach Bryan Crouch (317) 557-4988 or Coach Anna Hevron (812) 470-6442 with any questions or concerns.